Thursday, September 20, 2007

USANA was ranked in the Top 12 Best Small-Cap Company by Forbes Magazine

I found out that USANA was ranked in the Top 12 Best Small-Cap Company by Forbes Magazine, 2004-2006

I also discovered that their products were ranked as the #1 Nutritional Supplement in North America byt an independent third party company - NutriSearch, in it's publication, The Comparative Guide to Nutritional Supplements, 2000-2007

I was also impressed when I discovered this company was rated the #1 Home-Based Business for 9 consecutive years, by MLM Insider Magazine, 1997-2007, It was also on the list of America’s 200 Best Small Companies, Forbes 2005, It had received an Award for Excellence in Home Based Business by Hills Excellence in Business Committee (HEBC) 2007, and the list goes on including having several products listed in the Physicians Desk reference Guide.

I was blown away!

This is why i became a distributor and business owner with USANA

No comments: