Thursday, January 3, 2008

Ruby Director Jared Crebs

Hello USANA Family,

This is Ruby Director Jared Crebs.

I wanted to take a moment and share with you the effect that STI Live has had on my business. I signed up with USANA Decemeber 16th 2005. My sponsors, Bryan Morris & Gwen Burnell told me that STI LIVE was the MOST IMPORTANT EVENT that I could attend. It would give me the tools to build a HUGE RESIDUAL INCOME. I did not have the money, but I FOUND the money. I did not have the time, but I FOUND the time.USANA is like a jet airplane. It can take you anywhere you want in life.

BUT YOU GOTTA LEARN HOW TO FLY IT!!! And if people I looked up to, told me that this is how I fly the plane... then I was willing to do WHATEVER IT TOOK to attend. What I learned at my first STI Live (2006) Propelled me from Believer to Silver Director in 8 months. My plane was in the air and flying well.What I learned at my second STI Live (2007) propelled me from Silver to Gold to RUBY DIRECTOR!!!!!!

Now my plane is in OUTER ORBIT with incredible perpetuating momentum! I gained specific insights on what to say, how to "be", what thoughts I should be holiding in my mind at all times. I mixed these things with a BURNING DESIRE TO SUCCEED and with CONSISTENT MASSIVE ACTION my business MUSHROOMED!!! Think about why you signed up for USANA.

What is your REASON?

Really, think about it right now....Are you willing to sacrafice your excuses for greatness?

I'M TALKING ABOUT GREATNESS!
I'M TALKING ABOUT DOING SOMETHING SPECIAL!
I'M TALKING ABOUT DOING SOMETHING DIFFERENT!

STI LIVE 2008 in San Antonio will put you in harmony with all of the people who've actually DONE this, and lived their dreams.My friends, this event is worth giving your all. It's worth the sacrafice.

It's worth MANY THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS, IF NOT MILLIONS OF DOLLARS to be there. What are your dreams worth to you? Mine are priceless, I know yours are too.Time is running out. You need to go and register today.

Take a STAND for Your Dreams.Vist: www.successti.com and click on the link "STI Live 2008 in San Antonio" (look for the picture of the Alamo) This is about YOU.

Jared CrebsRuby Director
STI Executive Board Member
Platinum Pacesetter#15
Share the Success 3
Top 50 Pacesetter Creator
Growth 100 (Growth 25 in Process!)
USANA Games Winner (We won $5000)

No comments: